- it is believed this model is a pre-production example of Corgi CMB Leyland
Victory No. 44806. It differs in many respects and these differences are
(1) Generally, the blue portion and the black
strip at the middle is higher (showing the livery used on LV1 in later
(2) The font type use for destination blinds
is different (while this variation is correct)
(3) For the front mirrors, cream colour
was painted (incorrect variation)
(4) For the left side body, different position
of "LV1", "China Motor Bus" and "Exit (Chinese word)" (also showing the
livery used on LV1 in later years). In addition, the words of "Emergency
Door Control" and "Permitted Carrying Capacity" were in white colour (incorrect,
should be in red).
(5)For the rear, the "round-corner type"
bumper was used (i.e. the type used in Corgi #44801 - LV36) instead of
the "angular type".
("Round-corner type" bumper used in all
LV in later years, but it should be in blue colour, not in black")
(6) For the right side, no different was
found. (Except the area of the blue portion mentioned earlier.)